Open Call for Global Guide on BIE
The ERF Secretariat is welcoming original studies on theoretical and methodological approaches in the area of Balanced and Inclusive Education under any one of the following areas:
Intra-culturalism, Transdsciplinarity, Dialecticism and Contextuality
Proposal for pulication should include:
- Name, address and institutional affiliation of the authors;
- A 500- word abstract with the scope and significance of the selected theme;
- A 1000-word methodological abstract;
- A full list of contributing authors.
The evaluation process will be a collaborative decision base on the followign criteria:
- Novelty and originality of the contribution
- Clarity and significance of the proposal
- Methodological relevance of the proposal to practical implementation
The members of the ERF Consultative Working Group are looking forward to receiving your proposals.
21st February, 2018